Friday, October 7, 2022 | 1:15 pm
Sponsored by Factory Recreation
Chairperson: Donny Woods | Committee: Reg Cowan, Larry KleinGebbinck, Deanna Woods
Registration 1 pm or “Pre-Register”
To pre-register, please email your child’s FIRST and LAST NAME, with their weight in pounds to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt. Bring your child to the event and check in with your child’s name.Pre-register by Friday, Sept. 30, 2022. After this date, registration will be closed until 1 pm on the day of the event. Any questions, contact: email@example.com
PRIZES : 1st – $5 | 2nd – $3 | 3rd – $2 | Prizes to be awarded to the winners of each class.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The contestant must be able to pedal without
- Pedal tractors will be furnished for all
- All contestants must wear
- All contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving from the starting
- The pulling tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lanes at all
- If the tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured from the
starting line to the point where the tractor crossed the boundary.
- There will be four classes:
- Class #1 (30-45)
- Class #2 (46-60)
- Class #3 (61-75)
- Class #4 (76-90)
- In the case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine a
- Both boys and girls are eligible to Age limit 12 years.
- The judges decision will be final for all
- All contestants must be present before the time of the pedal pull with a signed permission slip in The required signature of parent or guardian releases the Flos Agricultural Society from any financial responsibility due to accident.
- Participation limited, first come, first served, only 20 children will be allowed in each Child must be accompa- nied by a parent or guardian at time of registration.