October 6, 2023 | 1:15 pm
Sponsored by Factory Recreation
Chairperson: Donny Woods | Committee: Reg Cowan, Larry KleinGebbinck, Deanna Woods
Registration 1 pm or “Pre-Register”
To pre-register, please email your child’s FIRST and LAST NAME, with their weight in pounds to: email@example.com. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt. Bring your child to the event and check in with your child’s name. Pre-register by Friday, September 29, 2023.. After this date, registration will be closed until 1 pm on the day of the event. Any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIZES : 1st – $5 | 2nd – $3 | 3rd – $2 | Prizes to be awarded to the winners of each class.
Rules and regulations:
- The contestant must be able to pedal without assistance.
- Pedal tractors will be furnished for all participants.
- All contestants must wear shoes.
- All contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
- The pulling tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lanes at all times.
- If the tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured from the starting line to the point where the tractor crossed the boundary.
- There will be four classes: Class #1 (30-45) lbs. Class #2 (46-60) lbs. Class #3 (61-75) lbs. Class #4 (76-90) lbs.
- In the case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine a winner.
- Both boys and girls are eligible to enter. Age limit 12 years.
- The judges decision will be final for all contestants.
- All contestants must be present before the time of the pedal pull with a signed permission slip in hand. The required signature of parent or guardian releases the Flos Agricultural Society from any financial responsibility due to accident.
- Participation limited, first come, first served, only 20 children will be allowed in each class. Child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at time of registration.