Chairperson: Sally Wilcox
PRIZES SECTIONS 1-13: 1st – $4 | 2nd – $3 | 3rd – $2
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Photos must be taken by exhibitor Amateur Photographers only.
- NOTE: Amateur photographer is one who photographs for pleasure and not for money.
- One entry per section per exhibitor.
- Entries cannot be modified or enhanced digitally.
- All entries must be 4” x 6” and mounted securely on bristol board or construction paper, with a border, not to exceed 1”, for displaying purposes.
- Secure exhibitor tags to photos with paper clips.
- Do not use frames.
- Black/White – Photographer’s choice
- Humorous Photo – with a caption (write caption on the border, not exhibitor tag)
- Elmvale Fall Fair 2022 – one photo of an event or activity from the 2022 Fair
- Winter Splendor
- Birds of any variety
- Holiday Celebrations
- Nature Close Up
- Colour Red – Photo that is predominantly red
Elementary & High School Age Exhibitors
Same Rules apply as above. Reminder: All photos must be taken by the exhibitor, and the exhibitor cannot be in the photo, unless taken as a “selfie”.
- Vacation Time
- Colour Green – Photo that is predominantly green
O.A.A.S. FAIR PHOTO CONTEST (Digital Imaging now accepted)
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE TAKEN AT 2023 FAIR
The O.A.A.S. holds this competition annually. Complete details of the 2023 competition will be available at the Fair Board Office, or go to www.ontarioagsocieties.com/convention/district-and-provincial-competition-rules for a full list of eligible categories.
Deadline: Nov 1, 2023. All photos must be of the 2023 Elmvale Fall Fair. Bring your camera & start snappin’ – you might have a winning shot. Entries to be submitted, in digital form, to Elmvale Fall Fair, c/o Sally Wilcox, by Nov 1st, 2023.