Friday, October 6, 2023 | 1 pm
Chairperson: Amy Spence
Committee: Paul Lambie, Mary Robertson
The Committee reserves the right to adjust classes to balance the show.
NOTE: Premises ID #ON4211211
- Animals showing any evidence of any communicable/contagious disease are NOT eligi- ble for exhibition and will be refused entry to the fairgrounds
- All sheep/lambs must bear CSIP RFID Tags
- All sheep to be properly docked, as per Sheep Standards
- Sheep must be clean and neat, and fitted prior to the show
- A limit of 2 animals per class, per Exhibitor
CLASS 16: Dorset, North Country Cheviot, Southdown,
CLASS 17: Hampshire, Oxford, Suffolk
CLASS 18: Dorper, Texels, Ile de France, Charollais
CLASS 19: Any other breeds
All Sections and Prizes in the four (4) above Classes are the same as below.
Prize money sponsored in part by Dr. Chris- tina Bodea D.D.S.
1st – $40 | 2nd – $35 | 3rd – $30 | 4th – $25 |
5th – $20 I 6th – $15 I 7th – $10
- Yearling Ewe
- Ewe Lamb
- Yearling Ram
- Ram Lamb
- Mature ewe
- Get of Sire: A group of three (3) animals, full mouth milk teeth, by the same sire Both sexes may be represented. All animals must be of one breed.
- Breeders Flock – bred & owned by Exhibitor Group of four (4) animals – both sexes must be represented. Each animal in the group must have been shown in one of the preceding sections. All animals must be of one breed.
- 2 Ram lambs, same breed (must have been shown in above Sections)
- 2 Ewe lambs, same breed (must have been shown in above Sections)
CLASS 20: Youth Showmanship
1st – $25 | 2nd – $23 | 3rd – $20 | 4th – $18 | 5th
– $17 I 6th – $16 I 7th – $15 I all others $10
Animals must have been shown in one of the above Sections
- Open to exhibitors ages 9 to 15 years, as of Jan 1, 2023
- Open to exhibitors ages 15 to 21 years, as of Jan 1, 2023
CLASS 21: Overall Grand Champions
1. OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION EWE –
Sponsored by Ken & Jane Isaac Prize: $50
2. OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION RAM –
Sponsored by North Simcoe Veterinary Services Prize: $50
3. OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION GET-
OF-SIRE – Sponsored by North Simcoe Veterinary Services Prize: $50
4. OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION BREED-
ERS’ FLOCK – Jim Lambie Memorial Award Prize: $75
1st Prize $50 – Sponsored by North Simcoe Veterinary Services | 2nd – $40 | 3rd – $35 | 4th
– $30 | 5th – $25
Pen of three (3) market lambs, NOT to be shown in any of the above Sections.